A hydration belt is a product designed to keep distance runners hydrated. It consists of a belt with water bottles attached to it, allowing you to take your water or sports drinks with you when you run. To use your hydration belt, choose the correct size and wear it around your waist for easy access to your liquids.
Measure your waist with the measuring tape, above your hips.
Select an appropriately size hydration belt. "One size" belts fit a waist that is approximately 24-to-44-inches; "x-small" belts fit a 24-to-26-inch waist; "small" belts fit a 27-to-29-inch waist; "medium" belts fit a 30-to-32-inch waist; "large" belts fit a 33-to-35-inch waist; "x-large" belts fit a 36-to-38-inch waist; and "xx-large" belts fit a 39-to-41-inch waist.
Wrap the hydration belt around your waist with the bottles to the back.
Attach the Velcro fasteners on the front of your waist.
Items you will need
- Measuring tape
- How to Stretch the Arch of the Foot for Pronation
- Pilates Boxing Exercises
- Side Lying Quad Stretch
- Rope Pulldown Exercises to Build the Serratus Muscles
- How to Do Seated Calf Raises Using the Barbell
- Stretching Your Calf Muscles When Sitting Down
- How to Do Decline Sit Ups & Work All Ab Muscles
- Oblique Exercises With Dumbbells