Jiggly thighs that rub together when you walk can leave you feeling less than gorgeous, but you can go from flab to fab by riding your bike. Cycling burns that jiggly fat while toning your thighs, hips and booty for a nicer shape. As you bike to shape up those gams, you'll also get the added benefit of losing your love handles and any other areas of flab.
Loosen up those tight muscles and ease into your bike ride with a five-minute warmup ride. Pedal at a slow pace to prepare your body to head into fat-burning mode.
Get your glow on by working up to a vigorous enough pace to make you sweat. Stick with this pace for five minutes at a time to burn flab all over and on your thighs.
Rev up your calorie and fat burn by adding intervals into your bike ride. Move those legs and pedal harder for 30 to 60 seconds every five minutes throughout your bike ride.
Sculpt short skirt-ready thighs by riding uphill. Vary your terrain so you ride up and downhill two to three times in each bike ride.
Shoot for a 60-minute ride most days to burn 500 calories each time. Take a longer ride on the weekend for 90 minutes to loose those jiggly thighs faster.
Items you will need
- Check with your doctor before you fight thunder thighs with biking.
- Boost flab loss by eating a healthy, calorie-reduced diet. If you cut 250 to 500 calories each day, you can drop an extra one-half to 1 pound of jiggle per week.
- Add full-body strength-training exercises to your routine two to three times weekly to turn a soft, flabby body into a hot one.
- Jupiterimages/Brand X Pictures/Getty Images
- How to Reduce Tummy Fat With Yoga Exercises at Home & Diet
- How to Lose Thigh Fat by Swimming
- How to Cycle to Slim Your Inner Thighs
- How to Ride a Bike to Lose Weight
- How to Wear a Hydration Belt
- How to Burn Aerobic Calories
- How to Do a Woman's Bodybuilding Routine
- Do Treadmills Help You Lose Saddlebags?